This time around, I'm the head TA of the course. Each of you are assigned one of eleven lab sections. Each lab section is around 50 minutes long. The TA(s) you get for each section are listed down below. They are formatted as "Lead TA & Assistant TA".
- Section 1 (8:00 - 8:50): Clara Nguyễn & Tyson Beach
- Section 2 (9:00 - 9:50): Clara Nguyễn & Tyson Beach
- Section 3 (10:00 - 10:50): Clara Nguyễn & Tyson Beach
- Section 4 (11:00 - 11:50): Clara Nguyễn & Angel Kodituwakku
- Section 5 (12:00 - 12:50): Clara Nguyễn & Angel Kodituwakku
- Section 6 (13:00 - 13:50): Brian Horsburgh & Angel Kodituwakku
- Section 7 (14:00 - 14:50): Angel Kodituwakku & Dylan Rotunno
- Section 8 (15:00 - 15:50): Brian Horsburgh & Dylan Rotunno
- Section 9 (16:00 - 16:50): Brian Horsburgh & Dylan Rotunno
- Section 10 (17:00 - 17:50): Dylan Rotunno & Tyson Beach
- Section 11 (18:00 - 18:50): Dylan Rotunno & Tyson Beach
Tuesday & Thursday: 14:30 - 16:25
Changes due to COVID-19:
Because of COVID-19, the way the course is handled is different. For all lab sessions where I do sketches on a whiteboard (or intend to), I will post those online. You may find these here. These notes usually give hints to push you to success on lab assignments. Though it might also consist of homework explanations, mentions of schedule changes, and the like. Either way, you don't have to take notes if you don't want to.