- The lab writeup is at either of these two links. The content is the same at both locations.
- Intermediate submission is due on February 26, 2020. No late submissions allowed. Write every function except for Sum, Product, Sub_Matrix, Inverse. Obviously, the second submission should have the rest implemented.
- This is a hard lab. It's split into two parts which you have a week to do each. I know you just had an exam but start early.
Side filesUsually, for lab "lectures", I prepare a digital copy of my notes to write on the whiteboard. This time, due to the lab's difficulty, I have decided to make those public. You may access them here:
- 2020-02-19 - Bit Matrices (Part 1).pdf - Contains suggested order for function implementation, PGM generation, BM_Hash tips, and a Separate Chaining Diagram.
- 2020-02-26 - Bit Matrices (Part 2).pdf - Posting mainly for completionist's sake. Lists activity directions and very little advice on Part 2 of the lab. Most tips are actually in the lab writeup. View that instead.